An invitation to screen:
HOW TO SURVIVE A PLAGUE
and join leaders in the fight against HIV/AIDS in a nation-wide discussion and a call to action in the global fight to end AIDS.
WHAT: HOW TO SURVIVE A PLAGUE special screening
WHEN: Week of November 25 – December 2
WHERE: At your College or in your Community
Special Event: December 3rd, 8PM EST, invite your audience to participate in a Google+ Hangout On Air featuring director David France, singer-songwriter-activist Angelique Kidjo and activist Peter Staley on live-stream.
For details visit: http://surviveaplague.com/hangout
Stay tuned for details from our partners and team.
How to create a World AIDS Day Community Screening:
- Find a screening location on your campus or in your community. What’s the seating capacity? Ideally, the screening should be free to attendees? Can they screen a HDCam. Blue Ray or just DVD?
- Determine a date and screening time.
- Arrange for a film rental. Rental rates range from $400 - $600 depending on the screening format and the size of the audience. Email: email@example.com and Justin DePietro JDIPIETRO@ifcfilms.com with the above details.
- Find a great person––or two––to lead a post-screening discussion.
- Promote the screening in your community! Share Learn | Fight | Love, the viewers guide to How To Survive A Plague, with your constituents. www.surviveaplague.com/guide
- Screen the movie. Have a Discussion.
- Join us on December 3rd at 8PM EST for a Google+ Hangout On Air featuring director David France, singer-songwriter-activist Angelique Kidjo and activist Peter Staley on live-stream.